My Community
General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: marknott on July 02, 2014, 12:48:12 AM
-
Hi All,
Please find following results as best as I can decipher from the photo of results sheet. Apologies if they are not 100% accurate !!!!
75 finishers in the field.
Winner.....Justyn Cannon/RAF CA...19.59
Oggies
Joe Beech...20.25
Mark Nott...22.11...PB
Andrew Storrie...22.50...PB
Richard Beech...23.15
Steven Madeley...23.22
Christopher Goodwin...24.04...PB I think?
Chris Rees...25.39...PB and first ever TT...Awesome result !!!
Norman James...33.11
Lynne James...33.47
Norman was knocked off by another rider but apart from a broken helmet , some nasty grazes and cuts he persevered and still managed a great time, well done Norman !!!
Well done to all, a great night and little "blowy" in both directions ???
Cheers,
Mark N.
-
Excellent time Mark, you must be stoked? Lots of pb's for Oggies too, great stuff.
Sorry to hear about Norman's tumble but impressed to hear he finished the course, proper Hard Man racing! Heal quick.
Chris
-
Well done. Think there should have been a pb by Joe also. And a club record too surely?
-
Think Rob P still holds that, didn't he do a 20.19?
-
Rings a bell Davey.
-
I wonder what numbers some are going to record by the end of the season.
Is there a club record for the most PBs in a year?
From (poor) memory, I think Rob P's club record is 20:03.
-
I remember him driving all way up to lake district for fast course on good form to attempt to go under 20 mins. He didn't get the conditions but that he targeted a 19 suggests he had a short 20 in the bag
-
He did it at Andover. Carl held it previously..
I know because I was there ! (c. Max Boyce)
-
Thanks to all who have enquired about Norman,s accident. He is ok now if a little sore, more angry than anything else as he felt he was on for a good time. Bruised and cut arm, cut on his head, a back full of grazes. Also a bruised hip and ego. Bike seems ok. Helmet written off! >:(
-
Good to hear nothing broken except the helmet.
Heal well!!
-
Oops I kind of missed Normans accident in all that. Please give him my best wishes for quick recovery Lynne
-
I wonder what numbers some are going to record by the end of the season.
Is there a club record for the most PBs in a year?
From (poor) memory, I think Rob P's club record is 20:03.
Yes that sounds right.
-
Results
http://www.timetriallingforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=91610
Sorry to hear about your ride, Norman and hope you are on the mend.