My Community

General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: xrayspecs on July 01, 2014, 03:14:15 PM

Title: Time trial tonight
Post by: xrayspecs on July 01, 2014, 03:14:15 PM
Is this the one near the Hardwick? I'm in work so can't see the email.
Also if anyone knows my start time can you remind me please? I think its 730 ish. ;)
Chris
Title: Re: Time trial tonight
Post by: Steven on July 01, 2014, 03:23:40 PM
It's Hardwick to Raglan but a good 30 min ride from the HQ - you start at 19:37
Title: Re: Time trial tonight
Post by: Rob Jones on July 01, 2014, 03:57:34 PM
Missed this one. Shame as looks like good conditions. Will be slow out and very fast back I reckon. Good luck to those riding.
Title: Re: Time trial tonight
Post by: xrayspecs on July 01, 2014, 04:28:08 PM
Or slower out and slow back if you are me!
Thanks guys