My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Steven on July 01, 2014, 07:33:12 AM

Title: Today's PR for OVW
Post by: Steven on July 01, 2014, 07:33:12 AM
Just been rung by BBC Wales - should be on the radio at 0840 to discuss the safety of cycling on the roads...
Title: Re: Today's PR for OVW
Post by: Teresa on July 01, 2014, 10:16:05 AM
Re-arranged my morning to be by a radio when this was on.
Good interview

Unfortunately I had that thing called work to be at so didn't hear all the subsequent comments by others, although what I did hear was pretty well balanced and not at all 'cyclist bashing' which was very refreshing.
Title: Re: Today's PR for OVW
Post by: Steven on July 01, 2014, 11:47:58 AM
Pleased I did it to counter the stereotypes put forward by the presenter.. !
Title: Re: Today's PR for OVW
Post by: Teresa on July 01, 2014, 09:29:44 PM
Decided to listen back to see what other comments I missed.  There are some interesting people out there :o

Go to 2:45 for Steven's bit
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0486gd7

Go to 1:22 for the rest of the discussion
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0486ggf

Title: Re: Today's PR for OVW
Post by: Shawn on July 01, 2014, 10:31:34 PM
Good effort Steven I was on the radio recently but did not speak as eloquently as you did there
Title: Re: Today's PR for OVW
Post by: Steven on July 04, 2014, 03:52:01 PM
Will be being interviewed tomorrow at 0810 or 0840 live from Yorkshire!
Title: Re: Today's PR for OVW
Post by: Andy H on July 04, 2014, 10:30:35 PM
8.10  or 8.40 from Yorkshire, is that to allow for the time difference?  :D