My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Tom on June 28, 2014, 02:11:47 PM
-
Slightly surprised that Radio 4 ophiles Allan&Rob haven't posted about this alreadu.On Radio 4 this morning(10.30)about the explosion of UK cyclists going to Mallorca.Should be on the I-player by now
-
Heard it! Bit of a morning of cycling on Radio 4. National champs still didn't get a look in on the sports reports though.
-
In this morning's sports report at 7.30, the women's race was reported, but not the men's. I was looking forward to hearing the Today Received Pronunciation of Kennaugh - his surname seems to give rise to the same degree of difficulty as mine. I reckon Rob Bonnet got cold feet.
-
Oh dear. John Humphries just took us back to the dark ages talking about cycling this morning.
"What are all these coloured jerseys about then"
-
..anybody got the iplayer link to save me listening to the whole programme?
-
Don't bother. Listen to mid week yesterday instead which had on Emma O Reilly of lance Armstrong whistleblowing fame
-
Good call - how far in is the interview?
-
About 5 minutes in I think