My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on June 24, 2014, 04:48:30 PM

Title: Wednesday morning
Post by: ron b on June 24, 2014, 04:48:30 PM
Anyone out for 50 miles tomorrow, Tom?
Title: Re: Wednesday morning
Post by: Tom on June 24, 2014, 06:04:29 PM
Reading group tomorrow Ron-I went out this afternoon I'm afraid!-need a few miles as I've been drinking German beer for a week!
Title: Re: Wednesday morning
Post by: Terry A on June 24, 2014, 08:01:04 PM
I'm probably out tomorrow - what time/route are you thinging. Happy for 50 but would need to be in the morning
Title: Re: Wednesday morning
Post by: ron b on June 24, 2014, 09:21:45 PM
10 at Physique over the Bwlch?
Title: Re: Wednesday morning
Post by: Terry A on June 25, 2014, 07:49:06 AM
Sorry Ron - I've had to change my plans and so not able to make the morning now. Have a good one.

Tel