My Community

General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: Rob Jones on June 22, 2014, 08:02:56 PM

Title: Bynea 25 sunday 22nd
Post by: Rob Jones on June 22, 2014, 08:02:56 PM
Anyone seen/ have results? Steven? - none were up when I got to HQ and it was too hot and stuffy in there to wait around.
Title: Re: Bynea 25 sunday 22nd
Post by: Rob Jones on June 22, 2014, 08:43:29 PM
Have them now, been emailed.
Title: Re: Bynea 25 sunday 22nd
Post by: Steven on June 22, 2014, 10:01:55 PM
Justin Cannon 48.01
Kieron Davies 48.08
Rob Jones 54.18. PB?
Steven Madeley 57.18
Title: Re: Bynea 25 sunday 22nd
Post by: Rob Jones on June 22, 2014, 10:22:25 PM
Nope 4 seconds short!

I hate this course btw...no matter how hard I pedal, someone bigger and heavier passes me down the bank...and no matter how good my time, it always looks average at best compared to the rest of the field cos the standard is so high. Also you spend most of the ride watching your average speed decrease, it's depressing!