My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Rob Jones on June 22, 2014, 12:34:10 PM

Title: CTT website much improved
Post by: Rob Jones on June 22, 2014, 12:34:10 PM
One useful function I found on the revamped CTT website is that (like Welsh Cycling for race results) you can now search for all results by rider. This is very useful for getting the results together for Lynn from all the events you forgot you even rode! Much easier than trying to recall the event names or dates and searching for each one individually.

Thought I'd share this as I only stumbled upon it by accident!
Title: Re: CTT website much improved
Post by: ron b on June 23, 2014, 07:35:03 PM
I need to change my password for entering TT's on the CTT site, any ideas out there.
Title: Re: CTT website much improved
Post by: Rob Jones on June 23, 2014, 08:44:28 PM
How about ronboast456
Title: Re: CTT website much improved
Post by: Teresa on June 23, 2014, 08:50:45 PM
Nice one  ;)
What and how many TT's are you planning on entering Ron for?
Title: Re: CTT website much improved
Post by: Rob Jones on June 23, 2014, 09:40:22 PM
Just the 12  hour of course....see if he's still singing praises of his saddle after that!    ;D
Title: Re: CTT website much improved
Post by: Rob Jones on June 24, 2014, 06:47:45 AM
Seriously Ron, try email address and then postcode, possibly all upper case with no space
Title: Re: CTT website much improved
Post by: ron b on June 24, 2014, 06:56:16 AM
Not as simple as that, I must have put in the wrong Password on my old clockwork keyboard, same as a bank, three strikes and your out. now I just need to get a new pass word from CTT and the seat is just fine.