My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Hiett on June 13, 2014, 11:28:19 PM

Title: 25ers 15th June
Post by: Hiett on June 13, 2014, 11:28:19 PM
I'll be out this Sunday, hoping a few more will too. Persuaded Tim to come out to play at the club meeting this evening, he mentioned Andy's interested too? Usual time/place. See you there. Weather's gonna be good  8)
Title: Re: 25ers 15th June
Post by: sianharris50 on June 14, 2014, 08:34:24 AM
I'll join you :)
Title: Re: 25ers 15th June
Post by: ron b on June 14, 2014, 12:24:32 PM
Me too, please, 8.30. pick up Sian?
Title: Re: 25ers 15th June
Post by: Hiett on June 14, 2014, 12:36:17 PM
Great. Looking forward to it  8)
Title: Re: 25ers 15th June
Post by: ron b on June 15, 2014, 01:08:51 PM
Four suspects out today, Claire, Sian Tim and Me. 30 odd miles with a stop at the Velo Café. Passed the Amblers on the way through Troes, Bowen had a puncture, I think they just wanted a rest before the climb to Llangan, no gain without pain gents.
Title: Re: 25ers 15th June
Post by: Hiett on June 15, 2014, 01:58:30 PM
31.97 to be precise. I'm claiming 32. Really enjoyed!
Title: Re: 25ers 15th June
Post by: ron b on June 15, 2014, 07:14:46 PM
I didn't catch the bus to and from Physiques?
Title: Re: 25ers 15th June
Post by: Hiett on June 15, 2014, 07:27:40 PM
Liar, I saw your ticket.