My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on June 09, 2014, 12:40:28 PM

Title: Dragon Ride
Post by: Tom on June 09, 2014, 12:40:28 PM
Joe's wasn't the only outstanding club ride yesterday!Congradulations to Carrie who was 1st in her age category and 4th overall in the ladies only cycletta(part of the dragon ride )yesterday.1hr 30 mins.I didn't count the numer who rode but it runs to 4 pages in the results sheet.
Modesty forbids my pointing out which club elder statesman's sage advice both riders obviously benefit from.
Title: Re: Dragon Ride
Post by: Tom on June 09, 2014, 04:30:55 PM
Correction-3rd
Title: Re: Dragon Ride
Post by: sianharris50 on June 09, 2014, 04:56:46 PM
Well done Carrie, brilliant.
Title: Re: Dragon Ride
Post by: xrayspecs on June 09, 2014, 06:06:36 PM
Well done there were a lot of riders especially women
. Sian I am assuming it was you I waved on my way down to Blackmill. I didn't have my glasses on having already chased down several "oggies" in the Dragon ride to say hello.
Title: Re: Dragon Ride
Post by: Hiett on June 13, 2014, 09:11:33 AM
I did the Cycletta too. Gorgeous morning for a bike ride & a fantastic atmosphere. 2 hours 12 mins.
Title: Re: Dragon Ride
Post by: Andy H on June 13, 2014, 10:39:48 AM
Well done!

Time to start training for the Medio or Grand Fondo next year   ;D
Title: Re: Dragon Ride
Post by: Hiett on June 13, 2014, 11:55:53 AM
Haha. I said the same after I finished  :o