My Community

General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: Steven on June 09, 2014, 08:25:10 AM

Title: Bynea 50
Post by: Steven on June 09, 2014, 08:25:10 AM
Good conditions on yesterday's event;

Joe Beech 1:53:20  - is this the fastest Oggie 50 ever? - I suspect only Carl may have gone faster.
Me  2:05:05  - 17 seconds off a PB
Mr Landeg   2:12:44

Keiron did a 1:45...
Title: Re: Bynea 50
Post by: Joe B on June 09, 2014, 01:47:31 PM
Hi Steve, is my time 1:53:20 from the board at the event. I thought I'd done a 1:53:50. Not that I'm complaining or anything if it is!
Title: Re: Bynea 50
Post by: Steven on June 09, 2014, 03:57:55 PM

I had to dash - these came from Mr Landeg...
Title: Re: Bynea 50
Post by: stevelandeg on June 09, 2014, 09:04:17 PM
I wroter those times onto the back of my hand and then entered them into a text.
Either:
misread the result board
misread my own writing
typo into the phone
results were updated/corrected after I had left.

Norman noted the time as a 1:53:20 as well (see Lynne's thread).
The published result is 1:53:50, it may be worth asking if the timekeeper's sheets could be checked.
Either way, a superb result.
Title: Re: Bynea 50
Post by: Teresa on June 09, 2014, 09:53:30 PM
Full results

http://www.timetriallingforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=90837