My Community

General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: Rob Jones on June 07, 2014, 10:08:48 PM

Title: West Wales 100 mile open TT
Post by: Rob Jones on June 07, 2014, 10:08:48 PM
Guess which club has as many entries as any other?  :o
Title: Re: West Wales 100 mile open TT
Post by: Teresa on June 07, 2014, 10:28:52 PM
Wow - Team prize then?

Did one once and don't ever want to do another - so best of luck
Title: Re: West Wales 100 mile open TT
Post by: Rob Jones on June 07, 2014, 10:46:47 PM
Ha other than Jason who's done a few before (and made of iron) I suspect the rest of us novices will come to the same conclusion as you Teresa!
Title: Re: West Wales 100 mile open TT
Post by: Teresa on June 07, 2014, 10:59:05 PM
You are doing a different course than the one I did.  Mine was Raglan/Monmouth x 3 laps and going up and down a 7 mile stretch of the dual carriageway 6 times is both tedious and soul destroying.

I am still glad I did it, though, as it qualified me for the Welsh BAR

Maybe I will do another on a different course one day, but then again I see flying pigs  ::)
Title: Re: West Wales 100 mile open TT
Post by: Rob Jones on June 14, 2014, 07:01:51 PM
Balls, the England game starts 11pm and my start time for this is 0829 tomorrow from the wring side of Llandovery...I spose their is a good chance the game will send me to sleep shortly after 11 anyhow!

Anyone know if the aero and weight time penalty of carrying 3rd bottle in rear pocket is likely to exceed the time taken to stop and pick it up from the roadside? Now there's a question the pro's don't have to consider!
Title: Re: West Wales 100 mile open TT
Post by: Rob Jones on June 16, 2014, 08:58:35 PM
Results are in and I am confident that Ogmore would have won the team prize (top 3) which was won by Pembs Velo, had Mr Knott and Madeley ridden...shame on you football watching working away pet shop boys listening DNSers!
Title: Re: West Wales 100 mile open TT
Post by: Andy H on June 16, 2014, 09:25:01 PM
"shame on you football watching working away pet shop boys listening DNSers!" 

 ;D LOL ;D
Title: Re: West Wales 100 mile open TT
Post by: Steven on June 16, 2014, 09:47:06 PM
The Pet Shop Boys were first rate, the football less so.....
Title: Re: West Wales 100 mile open TT
Post by: Teresa on June 22, 2014, 09:57:44 PM
Full results

http://www.southwalesdc.co.uk/sitefiles/13/3/1/133127/WWCL_100_Finish_140615.pdf