My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on June 05, 2014, 06:57:34 PM

Title: 25er's Sunday 8th June
Post by: ron b on June 05, 2014, 06:57:34 PM
I will not be out on Sunday but try and stick to the Vale, the roads to the West will be very busy with The Dragon and a 50 mile time trial, neither events will want extra company. We need to respect other peoples events as they respect ours.
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday 8th June
Post by: Andrew foster on June 06, 2014, 09:00:37 PM
I will be going out on Sunday for the twenty fivers. If anyone has an idea for a route please let me know, if not I have something in mind.
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday 8th June
Post by: RoyH on June 07, 2014, 05:11:49 PM
I'll join you Andrew, enjoyed last weeks ride so will look forward to finding out where your taking us this week.
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday 8th June
Post by: Rhod on June 07, 2014, 05:38:11 PM
If its ok with you guys I will tag along with the 25ers. Cheers
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday 8th June
Post by: Rhod on June 08, 2014, 08:27:18 AM
Sorry guys I have just discovered a brake issue so won't be joining you this morning. Gutted! Sorry again.
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday 8th June
Post by: sianharris50 on June 08, 2014, 06:11:47 PM
Fab bike ride today, Pencoed, Bwlch,  Treorchy back to Pencoed :)
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday 8th June
Post by: Hiett on June 08, 2014, 09:08:07 PM
I did the 26.5 mike Dragon Cycletta. Great day for it & I'm pleased with my 2 hours 12 minutes time. Back with you next week  ;D