My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Teresa on June 01, 2014, 07:13:08 PM
-
congratulations- Gold badge of honour for Norman James
http://www.timetriallingforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=90522
-
Well done Norman. Well deserved
-
... And typically unselfish, not a mention of it when we chatted today.
-
Congratulaions Norman, a great honour.
-
Congratulaions Norm, not before time.
-
Well done Norman, you deserve the recognition for all the work you have done, and trialing still. An example for all.
-
Congratulations Norman an inspiration to all of us !!
-
Ogmore Valley Wheeler gets Gold at National Champs.
-
Well Done Norman and well deserved for the countless hours that you have given to the sport !!!
I sometimes wonder if you have a double because you seem to be either an official in an event in some way or riding....amazing!!!
-
Congratulations Norman - great honour for you, and thoroughly deserved.
-
Congratulations Norman - well done.
-
Very well done Mr President. Well deserved
-
Norman
I have just seen this post - late as ever. It's my excuse for not having said anything to you last Friday at club.
Very well done. Not only well deserved but, in my view, well overdue.
No one I have ever known has been so dedicated to a cause, if cycling can be called a cause. You, I think, have made it one.
Don't rest on your laurels though, there are roads out there that need to be ridden yet !
Tim