My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on May 31, 2014, 12:24:16 PM

Title: Pacers Sunday 1st June
Post by: Andy H on May 31, 2014, 12:24:16 PM
I'm off to Manchester this weekend, so won't make Sunday run.

Post your intentions or join the Amblers and try to get some converts for the Pacers

Have a good one!

Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 1st June
Post by: Jason T on May 31, 2014, 03:05:39 PM
I may tag on to the Amblers tomorrow if most people are away/racing.
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 1st June
Post by: Rob Jones on May 31, 2014, 05:10:35 PM
I think most of the pacers are doing the 3ups
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 1st June
Post by: Jason T on May 31, 2014, 07:24:02 PM
Good luck to those in the 3up teams, hope you get good times tomorrow.