My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on May 30, 2014, 05:23:13 PM

Title: 25er's Club Run 1 June
Post by: ron b on May 30, 2014, 05:23:13 PM
I wont be out this Sunday, so plan B, you can either sort out a run between you or watch the Amblers start time, arrive at Physiques the same time and perhaps someone will take you for a wander. Got to keep doing the miles.
Title: Re: 25er's Club Run 1 June
Post by: sianharris50 on May 30, 2014, 06:52:15 PM
I'm going out this Sunday but can't make till 10.00 guess I'll go it alone and catch up with everyone another time.
Title: Re: 25er's Club Run 1 June
Post by: Andrew foster on May 30, 2014, 09:57:47 PM
I'm keen to go out Sunday but I need to stay fairly local is anyone interested in a local 25-30 mile ride? If so see you at physiques at 9
Title: Re: 25er's Club Run 1 June
Post by: ron b on May 31, 2014, 07:16:40 AM
The Amblers will be meeting at 9 so you will have company, watch this forum for more info today.
Title: Re: 25er's Club Run 1 June
Post by: Hiett on May 31, 2014, 01:04:44 PM
I've missed a couple of weeks so really want to get out tomorrow. I'll be there. Happy to do 25/30 miler, got the Dragon Cycletta next Sunday!
Title: Re: 25er's Club Run 1 June
Post by: Rhod on May 31, 2014, 02:04:44 PM
Missed last week so hoping to make it for a 25er isn tomorrow.
Title: Re: 25er's Club Run 1 June
Post by: sianharris50 on June 01, 2014, 01:17:55 PM
Perfect morning for a ride up the Bwlch was fab, Llangeinor hill both ways too Ron hope your impressed, no shirking while your'e not around!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: 25er's Club Run 1 June
Post by: ron b on June 01, 2014, 04:06:45 PM
Sian do the Gazzette follow you around, taking photos?
Title: Re: 25er's Club Run 1 June
Post by: Hiett on June 01, 2014, 05:23:25 PM
Really enjoyed today's run. Thanks to everyone for waiting for me  :-[!
Title: Re: 25er's Club Run 1 June
Post by: sianharris50 on June 01, 2014, 06:35:21 PM
Of course they do!!!!!!