My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Teresa on May 30, 2014, 04:21:06 PM

Title: New Bike Shop - Pontyclun
Post by: Teresa on May 30, 2014, 04:21:06 PM
Passing through Pontyclun today and noticed a new bike shop - Cyclone Cycles.

Didn't have time to nip in to see what it was like, but they are displaying some nice bikes in their shop window.

http://cycloneonline.co.uk/
Title: Re: New Bike Shop - Pontyclun
Post by: Rob Jones on May 30, 2014, 08:13:39 PM
My winter bike has been there this week being fixed Teresa. Owner very helpful and knowledgeable though he did play a key role in me setting fire to my balls last Sunday.  :'(  :-[

Still I forgive him. Give the place a go, I think could do with the custom as not marketing itself too well in my view and happened to be very quiet when I was there.
Title: Re: New Bike Shop - Pontyclun
Post by: wardhaugh on May 31, 2014, 08:07:16 AM
For those that haven't heard Rob's great balls of fire story, I recommend you ask him about it. It's had me chuckling all week.
Title: Re: New Bike Shop - Pontyclun
Post by: Steven on May 31, 2014, 09:07:23 AM

Rob,

I think we need to know.....

Post here ( no one's looking)
Title: Re: New Bike Shop - Pontyclun
Post by: Andy H on May 31, 2014, 10:49:46 AM
Was going to post, thought it better to leave to Rob, I too have been chuckling!
Title: Re: New Bike Shop - Pontyclun
Post by: traine on June 11, 2014, 08:58:45 PM
So come on Rob ! We can't wait - or is it on U'tube ?

Tim