My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Jason T on May 26, 2014, 04:10:29 PM
-
Has anyone seen "Pantani: The Accidental Death Of A Cyclist" yet?
If so is it any good?
It's currently out to buy, but out of stock at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pantani-Accidental-Death-Cyclist-Blu-ray/dp/B00IE4ER1W/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1401116849&sr=8-4&keywords=Marco+Pantani
Just wondering if it's worth back-ordering as it looks to be interesting.
-
Being shown in Abergavenny on 23/6
-
Anyone fancy a trip over to see it?
-
Watched it tonight on DVD. My brother in law borrowing it over weekend - thereafter available to do the rounds of anyone who wants to see it. Great for Bianchi fetishists.
-
I back ordered this on Blu-ray after my original post and it seems I've had an email telling me the order is processing :)
-
Rob P and I went to see this last night in Abergavenny. Doesn't tell you anything that you don't know but like the Armstrong Lie, it's good to see it all set out and hear from the characters directly.