My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Tom on May 26, 2014, 03:06:52 PM

Title: A Cyclist's Homecoming
Post by: Tom on May 26, 2014, 03:06:52 PM
Cyclist-Hello I'm Home
Partner emerging from home-You Smell Disgusting

Sometime Later
Partner-I've put powder in the machine and set it but I'm not touching that(points at pile of discarded kit)
Title: Re: A Cyclist's Homecoming
Post by: traine on June 11, 2014, 09:12:26 PM
Tom could you not make a poem out of this. A simple limerick would do !

First line;

There was an Oggie with odour ----------
Title: Re: A Cyclist's Homecoming
Post by: Andy H on June 11, 2014, 10:23:58 PM
Who said with remarkable candour....
Title: Re: A Cyclist's Homecoming
Post by: traine on June 12, 2014, 09:58:52 AM
The dream machine has been working and I have come up with;

There was an Oggie with odour
who had to wash all his kit with soda
his partner said ''Tom
I'm your wife not your Mom''
and taught him to use the top loader

BOM - BOM

Commissions taken. Eat your heart out Dylan.

Tim