My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on May 24, 2014, 05:04:08 PM
-
Meet at usual place for a trip down the Vale, Tom tells me the weather is going to be fine. Sian pick u up at 8 35. All welcome.
-
Can't make tomorrow Ron I'm afraid.
-
I'm coming!
-
Feeling rough not gonna make it sorry.
-
todays ride, Ron, Roy, John, Andy S, Mark R. Death Valley, St Brides, Mark went the coastal route, Llantwit, St Athan, Cowbridge, through the lane to home. Met Tom in Penllyne, he was heading east like a yellow blur, obviously going at Ambler speed. There was some confusion about start times, if Club Run start times are going to change can we put some sort of notice up. I wont be around for next weeks run, but don't fear arrange something yourselves!
-
To be fair to Paul he did headline his post with the start time!
-
Not everyone keeps up to date with the computer, If a new person asks at Club night they are told 9AM Physiques, in the past we used to change club runs to Summer time, but we need to coordinate the three different groups.
-
But the computer is the only place we can put a notice up, Friday night would be too late to notify a change as not many get to club night.
Plus I think there are more computer literate members than there attendees at most club nights