My Community
General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: lajames on May 23, 2014, 11:25:27 AM
-
Hi, I know there are quite a few of you that are racing in open time trials. Therefore to enable me to keep club records up to date and record who has won what trophies and medals I need the following information. Once you have the official results, please forward them to me.
Racing clubs name, date of race and course no.
Winners name, club and time
your time.
If you have ridden in an overflow event, then it is the winner of that event that is needed, and not the winner of the main event.
Looking forward to receiving all info needed in my emails. Please do not wait until the end of the racing season to forward your times. I need this information to enable me to at least do a competent job. Cheers, Lynne.
-
Lynne, can you post the "Standards" or the link to find them, some of the newer riders are interested. Thanks
-
The results of the VTTA 10 in Abergavenny on 17 May are still not on the CTT web site, unless I'm looking in the wrong place. Does it normally take this long for the results to be posted.
-
Richard - the more you want and check for the results, the longer they take to come out!
I've noticed if you have a really bad day and don't give a hoot for them, they can even come out on the day!
-
Went searching for the result in various places and no where to be seen.
The last results for VTTA South Wales on their own site were from 2008 - So you might have a bit of a wait ::)
-
They took a while to get the start sheet posted too.
-
norman checked the site last night and still no sign of any results.
-
Lynne, where do I pick up your email address?