My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on May 18, 2014, 02:09:24 PM

Title: Midweek ride 20th May
Post by: Tom on May 18, 2014, 02:09:24 PM
Unless the weather is rubbish I'm planning to get out on Tuesday-9.30 at the B&Q roundabout as usual.I know Richard Bowmer and Mark Pope plan to make this-I'll try and drag Mark Cooke out as well-he's been to chaingang and is threatening to ride the club 10!Hopefully have a good turn-out.
I may go out Thursday 22nd as well if weather ok.
Title: Re: Midweek ride 20th May
Post by: Mark Pope on May 18, 2014, 06:39:03 PM
0930 at the B&Q Roundabout is good for me. See you there. :D
Title: Re: Midweek ride 20th May
Post by: RichardB on May 18, 2014, 07:09:37 PM
I've had to change my plans for Tuesday sorry Tom. So won't now be able to make it. Catch you again soon.
Title: Re: Midweek ride 20th May
Post by: Carrie Williams on May 19, 2014, 11:40:25 AM
I can make it for the mid week ride.
Title: Re: Midweek ride 20th May
Post by: MarkLomax on May 19, 2014, 05:54:40 PM
I'll have a go mate
Title: Re: Midweek ride 20th May
Post by: Tom on May 20, 2014, 12:40:22 PM
4 of us this morning,Mark Pope,Carrie,Mark Lomax(2nd ever club ride and 2nd in 3 days!)and myself.Normal route-much to our surprise we didn't get wet even after stopping at Ewenny for coffee.