My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: xrayspecs on May 16, 2014, 03:04:22 PM

Title: Pacers Sunday 18th May
Post by: xrayspecs on May 16, 2014, 03:04:22 PM
If I've got over my cold I'll be out on Sunday for a few hills if there are a few pacers around.
Perhaps we can cobble together a route.
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 18th May
Post by: Rob Jones on May 16, 2014, 06:01:11 PM
Last day of good weather - this is what I plan on doing - would make a good club run (coffee stop TBC)

http://www.strava.com/routes/346527

Any interest? Slightly earlier start?
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 18th May
Post by: xrayspecs on May 16, 2014, 06:45:04 PM
OK
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 18th May
Post by: Rob Jones on May 16, 2014, 08:52:08 PM
Sorry I forgot I need to get the girls into cardiff (Ruth can't yet drive since op) so will have to do a ride from there leaving about 9am. I'll probably do something fairly interesting involving places like Usk/ Chepstow/ Abergavenny but I'm guessing that scuppers things for riding with club mates.

I'll post the route but not expecting company. That said if anyone fancies it then great (won't be a fast one).
 

Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 18th May
Post by: Rob Jones on May 16, 2014, 10:14:41 PM
http://www.strava.com/routes/347270
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 18th May
Post by: Jason T on May 17, 2014, 08:09:30 PM
The Devils Club Run looks pretty good... will have to revisit that when the good weather returns.

I've agreed to do a Barnardos Bike Ride with a few people from work tomorrow so I'll be giving the club run a miss this week, lets hope this weather returns for next weekend.