My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on May 16, 2014, 06:17:26 AM
-
Meet at usual place for a run down the Vale, weather is looking good and me. See you all at 9
-
See you there 8)
-
Sian are you coming out tomorrow?
-
Yes,, best I clean my bike then!
-
Count me in too, sorry I let you down last weekend.
-
Having a few glitches. Puncture on back. Spare inner tube just blew. Fixed puncture, I think. Fingers crossed it holds as I don't have a spare tube now >:( may or may not be there!
-
Sian pick u up at 8 30, clean your bike next year. Don't forget your drinks, warm weather at last.
-
Sorry couldn't make it today, sniffles and coughing got the better of me. Hopefully be out for Tuesday.
-
Four suspects out for this very sunny ride, Sian, Lucy, Rhod and Ron. Smylog, Gylfach,Llan G little Bwlch and home, the hills are Sian's favourite. Flatter ride next week, 25 TT on the Monday. Weather and view spectacular this morning.Todays ride 25 mile point to point
-
Gutted I didn't make it, especially in this weather. Bloody tyre. All sorted now though so be back in the saddle.
-
What can I say Ron - looking forward to next week:)