My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: sianharris50 on May 15, 2014, 08:03:06 PM

Title: Glamorgan Gazette CARTEN100 article link
Post by: sianharris50 on May 15, 2014, 08:03:06 PM
Check out the Glamorgan Gazette I've made it to page 15, and once again the Oggies got a mention - cool :)
Title: Re: Glamorgan Gazette
Post by: Teresa on May 15, 2014, 09:14:58 PM
Can we have your autograph now before you get too famous  ;)

Will search out a copy tomorrow
Title: Re: Glamorgan Gazette
Post by: sianharris50 on May 19, 2014, 08:53:38 PM
Here's the link for the CARTEN100 article.


https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/1959561_10201229711743531_7357547426626055040_n.jpg
Title: Re: Glamorgan Gazette CARTEN100 article link
Post by: Teresa on May 20, 2014, 01:41:35 PM
That is a really great article - thanks for the link (cos I forgot to buy the paper ::) )
Title: Re: Glamorgan Gazette CARTEN100 article link
Post by: Shawn on May 20, 2014, 06:33:38 PM
Great article Sian.

My boss is also doing the Boston - New York, keep an eye out for him Tristram Evans. I will see if I can drag him along for a club TT before then and introduce you if you are around.

I thought the Glamorgan Gem was free
Title: Re: Glamorgan Gazette CARTEN100 article link
Post by: sianharris50 on May 20, 2014, 10:41:38 PM
That'll be cool as I don't know anyone, going solo, I'm going 15-22nd September.
Title: Re: Glamorgan Gazette CARTEN100 article link
Post by: Tom on May 21, 2014, 08:32:23 AM
The Gem is free Shaun but the Gazette being a small cog in the MediaWales Group certainly is not!