My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: sianharris50 on May 11, 2014, 01:52:27 PM
-
I DID IT, still can't believe it, one very happy lady. Was a beast of a ride and the weather wasn't kind but I was determined to finish:) Photo below
[attachment deleted by admin]
-
VERY well done!!
-
+1
-
Yes well done Sian and great pic too.
-
Where's the Oggie outfit, hats on right! Nice picture, someone probably took some on route if you look. You look remarkably fresh.
-
Well done to everyone who was out in that wind!Carrie was doing it as well,don't know how she got on
-
Love the piccie, Sian
Very well done for going the distance in that weather. Anything shorter or with better weather will seem like a walk in the park.
Enjoy a well deserved rest :)
-
Thanks, Tom
Looks like the Oggies had a little presence there.
Would be great to hear how you got on Carrie
-
Well done Sian! Was thinking of you in that horrendous weather.
-
Well Done Sian, great effort !!!
I take it the hamstring held up then?
Regards,
Mark.
-
Great effort and just reward for the training !
-
Hi Teresa,
I completed it. The conditions were horrible and at one point I was blown off my bike on the coastal path at Llanelli! Riding time was 8hrs 45mins and I was glad to see the end! Very well done to Sian - Amazing achievement and also to Shaun.
-
Another Carten 100 completed, well done Carrie. Used to take four hours in a car when Tom was a lad. So 8 hours on "that day" in those conditions excellent performance.
-
Well done Carrie, was really scary on the coastal path, good for you for carrying on cos the weather got progressively worse x
-
Hi Sian
Were you #164?
-
Last birthday?
-
Hopefully these work, may need a bit of cut and pastery
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=903682239658094&set=a.903661192993532.1073741891.100000489784850&type=1&theater
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=903682239658094&set=a.903661192993532.1073741891.100000489784850&type=1&theater
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=903682769658041&set=a.903661192993532.1073741891.100000489784850&type=1&theater
-
Yes Shawn I was?
-
Wow- fabulous how did you get them?
-
Hey Ron - cheeky x
-
Sian
They are on the Carten Facebook page, I think posted by Mary James.
Glad you could manage a smile for the Camera :)