My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on February 11, 2024, 07:51:51 PM

Title: Reliability Rides 2024
Post by: Andy H on February 11, 2024, 07:51:51 PM
Bit late in the planning but time to think about the Reliability Rides. Probably a bit short notice to start next weekend but then I'm away Feb 25th and Mar 3rd and 10th

So I was thinking RR1:  Sunday March 17th
                          RR2: Sunday March 24th
                          RR3: Sunday April  7th
This avoids Easter Sunday March 31st

Thoughts and discussion at club night, tomorrow
Also need to discuss route/finish for RR1 as café on Stormy seems to have closed. I'd be happy to wait at the top then meet up for coffee back down in Cowbridge, ismy first thought
Title: Re: Reliability Rides 2024
Post by: RobC on February 12, 2024, 01:44:18 PM
Andy, if you are volunteering to timekeep, then my view is we go with whatever dates work for you. If you fancy riding I'll timekeep one of them. RR2 for preference. Mrs C's birthday tonight, and while sitting in a draughty church hall is appealing I can't afford the legal fees.