My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: RichardB on January 31, 2024, 12:40:22 PM

Title: Chasers 4 February
Post by: RichardB on January 31, 2024, 12:40:22 PM
Hi all, I'm unlikely to be out this Sunday and If I do make it I'll join the social ride. Can someone else post a ride for this week please. Thanks
Title: Re: Chasers 4 February
Post by: Andy H on February 03, 2024, 07:22:26 PM
I'll be at Brackla for 9, if anybody else wants to get out.

Can discuss routes in the morning, forecast not great so come prepared  :D
Title: Re: Chasers 4 February
Post by: Andy H on February 05, 2024, 08:24:15 PM
Only 4 brave/foolish souls out on Sunday, for a rather wet and windy ride.
Mark R, Chris, Nigel and myself did a loop around Parc Slip, Margam, Porthcawl, Stormy Down and back to Bridgend. I left for Brackla while the other turned off toward Ewenny for more miles.

Hope we see an improvement in weather soon.