My Community

General Category => Audax => Topic started by: Dave W on December 31, 2023, 01:17:25 PM

Title: Audax 2024
Post by: Dave W on December 31, 2023, 01:17:25 PM
Hi All, time to enter some events for 2024 Audax season.

This is what I've entered so far
1- Sat 20 Jan 2024   Bath or bust   200km
2-Sat 17 Feb 2024   Malmesbury Mash   200km
3-Sat 09 Mar 2024   BURFORD BUMBLE   300km
4-Fri 26 Apr 2024   Le GIBBON EXPRESS 400 (Ex.Buckingham Blinder)   400km
5-Sat 18 May 2024   Bryan Chapman Memorial   600km
6-Fri 14 Jun 2024   AU PIED DE COCHON - FRUITS DE MER   600km

after June will be doing DIY events couple of routes I'm playing with are
down to the isle of wight round the island and back home ( 1 ride)
out to paddington london and back home.

Be good to see some other members having a go at Audax events
Title: Re: Audax 2024
Post by: Tom on January 02, 2024, 05:55:54 PM
I've done the circuit of the Isle of Wight bit!