My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on September 19, 2023, 10:09:28 PM

Title: Social Sunday 24th September
Post by: Andy H on September 19, 2023, 10:09:28 PM
I'll be out this Sunday, to lead the 'Social' group. Moving house tomorrow so may not find time to plan a route but it will be 30ish miles, with a coffee stop and at the pace of the slowest

See you Sunday
Title: Re: Social Sunday 24th September
Post by: timandrew144 on September 21, 2023, 12:33:09 PM
I'll be there as long as the weather is not too bad
Title: Re: Social Sunday 24th September
Post by: xrayspecs on September 24, 2023, 01:40:35 PM
Five out this morning; Andy, Nigel, Scott, Allyson and myself for a very enjoyable easy paced ride through the lanes along most of the old midweek route to Cafe Velo. I parted company at the junction with the coast road.
Camera footage provided by Scott, no one got pushed off and there was much talk about fine dining, Rick Stein and scallops which made my stomach start to digest itself on the way home.
I will take the social ride next week in the absence of anyone more responsible.