My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on August 03, 2023, 01:54:39 PM

Title: Social group ride Sunday 6th August
Post by: Andy H on August 03, 2023, 01:54:39 PM
I'll be out to lead a 'Social' group ride this Sunday.

Usual rules, steady pace, (of the slowest rider) nobody dropped and at least one coffee stop

Meet at Brackla triangle for 9:00am start

Route will be posted before Sunday
Title: Re: Social group ride Sunday 6th August
Post by: Andy H on August 05, 2023, 10:57:10 AM
Suggested route:- https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/182665588

Forecast looks OK, coffee stop in Porthcawl
Title: Re: Social group ride Sunday 6th August
Post by: Andy H on August 09, 2023, 09:50:51 PM
5 riders out on Sunday, Allyson, Martin, Rahul, Karl (testing his knee) and myself.
Rode the planned route, no incidents, lovely day and we stayed dry. Coffee stop on the harbour in Porthcawl. Rahul peeled off after coffee while the rest of us continued on to Pyle and the lanes to Laleston. Then home via the Dipping Bridge and Corntown.

I'm not available for 2 weeks and will post if I can sort somebody to lead a ride