My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: RichardB on May 05, 2023, 11:10:29 AM
-
We'll head out west on Sunday into the westerly breeze that is forecast. Out to Resolven and back with coffee stop in Neath. I'll post the exact route later, probably out through Porthcawl and Cimla and direct route home, and about 55 miles.
-
See you in the morning
-
And here is the route
https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/88229846
Out through Porthcawl Kenfig Margam Afan Valley Cimla Neath Tonna Resolven back down the Neath Valley to Neath and direct route home through Briton Ferry Harbour Way Pyle Kenfig Hill Laleston.
60 miles with coffee stop in Neath
-
Looks a good route Richard! Hoping to tag along for this if dry but am knackered after a crazy few days of moving. If i struggle or can’t keep up I’ll peel off a little earlier.
Cheers!
-
I might join you tomorrow, I've moved back to Bridgend!
-
I'm up for tomorrow see you all in the morning
-
I'm up for tomorrow see you all in the morning
Should be warm enough and dry enough for you tomorrow Carl 😬🚴
-
I think the rain jacket will be in the pocket, just in case but it dose look like a dry ride
-
I might join you tomorrow, I've moved back to Bridgend!
9am prompt depart from Physique Vaughan so get to Physique 5 or 10 mins before.
-
Richard only now seen your comment, yes I'm glad the weather was good for today ,that bloody rain would of melted🤣🤣👍 me
-
Nine of us out start today, me , Rich L, Scott, Carl, Chris G, Mark, Tammy, Andy, and Nigel. Good group ride in good conditions, and more chasers pace than social ride pace. Strong riding today from Tammy on her new aero bike, pushing the pace up Cimla and out of Neath to Tonna. The latter effort sufficient to see off Scott who was forced to abandon early for the second week running. Nigel had earlier peeled off up the Afan Valley as planned to go home early over the Bwlch. All pleased to make the coffee stop in Costa in Neath ready for the final push for home. Strong chain gang home then from Neath with long strong turns from Chris G on the front who is looking good to step up to the pacers. See you all next week.