My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: xrayspecs on March 31, 2023, 09:10:51 AM

Title: Social ride Sunday 2nd April 2023
Post by: xrayspecs on March 31, 2023, 09:10:51 AM
Hi
I am leading this ride. I will post an exciting and innovative route later!
Chris
Title: Re: Social ride Sunday 2nd April 2023
Post by: xrayspecs on April 01, 2023, 04:59:02 PM
Apologies Komoot defeated me; we would have ended up in the River Taff if it had its way.
So old fashioned
Bridgend Coity Llantrisant over the hill Beddau Penycoedcae Ponty cross over the valley up the A4054 Abercynon Ponty stop costa back via Church village etc.
Its about 50 miles total from Bridgend.
I know where I am going so don't worry if it sounds a bit vague.
It will be at social pace.
Title: Re: Social ride Sunday 2nd April 2023
Post by: xrayspecs on April 02, 2023, 06:51:45 PM
Turned out nice today, seven of us headed off on the planned route; Myself Scott Tim Richard Tammy Lee and Mark. For once Scott didn't need to send the ride footage to the police and as a bonus Bradleys was open so we stopped off there. Nice detour down the cycle path at the end too!
Overall a nice steady group ride.