My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Teresa on April 23, 2014, 04:52:03 PM

Title: Website
Post by: Teresa on April 23, 2014, 04:52:03 PM
As you will know (If you read your minutes  ;) ) The website is being upgraded. 

This is not necessarily going as smoothly as I had hoped (and isn't helped by me upgrading my PC to Windows 7).  I seem to have put the site into a bit of a spin.

Be assured, I am working on it but it is a very time consuming process and will take some time before it is back to normal.  I can see we are missing menus etc at the moment  :(

Please can you all cross your fingers - I am sure it will help  :P
Title: Re: Website issues
Post by: lajames on April 24, 2014, 03:00:17 PM
Absolutely everything crossed Teresa. Actually in quite a tangle. lol. Well done
Title: Re: Website issues
Post by: Teresa on April 28, 2014, 08:34:28 PM
I think everything is back to where it should be.
Let me know if you come across any glitches.
Thanks
Title: Re: Website
Post by: Teresa on June 17, 2014, 09:41:55 PM
Did you know - The website has had over 26,000 'hits' since it was reborn last year  :)

Periodically it is updated to show the latest time trial results from open events and midweek events as well club run reports and photo gallery.