My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: RichardB on February 23, 2023, 11:07:35 AM
-
Weather looking good again this Sunday and based on the group that have been joining these social rides I've plotted a slightly longer ride than usual this week at 48 miles, I hope that is ok for everyone.
Out to Porthcawl - Briton Ferry - Neath - Cimla - back down the Afan Valley - Margam - Pyle - Kenfig Hill - and back into Bridgend through the lanes. Coffee stop in Costa in Neath at 27 miles.
https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/146924321
And a reminder that the online club store will be open until close Sunday for kit orders.
See you all Sunday.
-
Hi Rich, away this weekend so wont make this one but hoping to make RR2 on the 5th.
Also, off work indefinitely so if anyone fancies a midweek ride let me know :D
Cheers, Tammy
-
I'll be joining this Sunday, I've also placed an order with the online shop Richard.
-
I’m not going to be out now tomorrow sorry - ill.