My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on January 27, 2023, 11:19:47 AM

Title: Social Sunday January 29th
Post by: Andy H on January 27, 2023, 11:19:47 AM
Forecast looks to be a bit warmer for Sunday (a positively balmy 9c) with low chance of rain and moderate breeze.

I will be out for the usual 30-40  miler, at a sensible pace, all welcome.

Will post a suggested route before Sunday
Title: Re: Social Sunday January 29th
Post by: RichardB on January 27, 2023, 06:30:51 PM
See you Sunday
Title: Re: Social Sunday January 29th
Post by: carlos45 on January 27, 2023, 07:39:54 PM
I'll be out Sunday
Title: Re: Social Sunday January 29th
Post by: Andy H on January 28, 2023, 08:19:11 AM
Planned route for tomorrow:-  https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/143944982

What I haven't planned is a coffee stop, anybody have suggestions for Pentyrch, Creigiau, Talbot Green?
Title: Re: Social Sunday January 29th
Post by: xrayspecs on January 28, 2023, 11:51:01 AM
Clockwise stop Cowbridge .
Title: Re: Social Sunday January 29th
Post by: Andy H on January 28, 2023, 01:07:34 PM
Maybe a plan. Funnily enough, I did originally plot the route clockwise!

The only other option is the Golden Arches in Talbot Green  ;D
Title: Re: Social Sunday January 29th
Post by: Andy H on January 28, 2023, 01:08:48 PM
Route now reversed, coffee stop in Cowbridge
Title: Re: Social Sunday January 29th
Post by: Mark B on January 28, 2023, 01:56:41 PM
I hope to be there. Is it still a 9.30 start?
Title: Re: Social Sunday January 29th
Post by: Andy H on January 28, 2023, 02:30:45 PM
Yes, 9:30 start
 See you in the morning
Title: Re: Social Sunday January 29th
Post by: Mark B on January 28, 2023, 03:39:37 PM
Lie in! Love it. See you at 9.30