My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on January 04, 2023, 08:39:22 PM
-
Happy New Year to all!
Normal club runs resume, this Sunday. I'll be out to lead a steady paced ride around 35-40 miles. Riding at the pace of the slowest riders and nobody left behind.
Start from Brackla triangle 9:30 am.
I'll post a route before the weekend
-
Route for Sunday:- https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/141824594
Forecast for light rain, so hopefully it's nothing more than that. :D
See you Sunday at 9:30
-
I plan to join you, see you tomorrow.
-
See you in the morning Andy - please try to keep the rain at bay!!
-
It followed me, wherever I went over Christmas/New Year so not able to make any promises!! ;D
-
5 riders out today, Scott, Carl, Tim, Mark R and myself.
Weather was 'dark and threatening' and didn't auger well as a heavy downpour started as we left Brackla! It was short lived but left us wet for the rest of the ride, heading up the Llynfi Valley, Mark headed for home via Bettws, (pre-planned as he only needed a couple of hours for his weekly target) whule the rest of us headed over Bryn and down to Port Talbot. The weather decided to test us out, with another downpour. Stopped for coffee in Porthcawl after battling a strengthening wind then home via Stormy Down.
All took our turns with Scott and Tim both looking strong