My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on December 22, 2022, 04:47:51 PM

Title: Post Christmas Ride Tuesday 27th December
Post by: Andy H on December 22, 2022, 04:47:51 PM
Planning to get out for a longish, slow ride Tuesday after Christmas.

Social Sunday pace to Swansea Marina, out via Bonymaen return via Fabian Way, about 85km

Happy to start from Brackla anytime after 8am.

Title: Re: Post Christmas Ride Tuesday 27th December
Post by: Scott on December 25, 2022, 04:47:07 PM
I am going shooting on Tuesday morning so I'll see you soon 👍
Title: Re: Post Christmas Ride Tuesday 27th December
Post by: Andy H on December 26, 2022, 06:20:08 PM
I'll be passing through Bridgend at 9:00 so will pop up to Brackla.

If anybody fancies doing a few miles the rain is less wet in the morning.

Leave Brackla at 9