My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Steven on November 08, 2022, 07:47:10 AM

Title: Steven's leaving do..
Post by: Steven on November 08, 2022, 07:47:10 AM
As most of you know, we will be moving to North Yorkshire in December. We will use this as our new base and then come back to South Wales every couple of months. I would like to buy everyone a drink and chat about all the stuff we have done so I have booked the White Horse at Coychurch on Monday 28th at 1900. ( no clash with club night now!). You are all very welcome!
Title: Re: Steven's leaving do..
Post by: Steven on November 27, 2022, 07:02:11 PM
Just a gentle reminder about my leaving 'do' tomorrow. A drink from me and some food too - what's not to like?
Title: Re: Steven's leaving do..
Post by: Mark B on November 27, 2022, 07:22:51 PM
I’ll be there 😁
Title: Re: Steven's leaving do..
Post by: Andy H on November 27, 2022, 07:36:18 PM
Me too!
Title: Re: Steven's leaving do..
Post by: Steven on November 29, 2022, 10:07:53 AM
Thanks to everyone who came along last night, it was great to see so many of you. Thanks for my card and pressie too! All I need now is a nice OVW trip to warmer climes to try it out!
Title: Re: Steven's leaving do..
Post by: llanman on November 29, 2022, 05:21:47 PM
Sorry 2 see you go Steven. I'V heard the sun is always out up north. Keep in touch. 8) Stuart.