My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: RichardB on April 17, 2014, 09:40:40 AM

Title: Good Friday
Post by: RichardB on April 17, 2014, 09:40:40 AM
I'm planning on riding on Good Friday morning. Was intending on doing some climbing as I'm doing the Tour of Pembrokeshire Sportive on the 26th. Be good to have some company if others are out.
Title: Re: Good Friday
Post by: Terry A on April 18, 2014, 04:33:32 PM
Hi Richard,

Sorry - only just read this. Tony & I were out this morning; didn't do a lot of climbing but it was okay albeit a bit cool at first. If you are off work early next week and want to get in some climbs give me a shout as I will join you.

Cheers

Terry
Title: Re: Good Friday
Post by: Chris Reed on April 18, 2014, 06:45:43 PM
I've got Tue/Wed off next week so if anyone's out give me a shout!
Title: Re: Good Friday
Post by: RichardB on April 19, 2014, 10:30:08 AM
Bwlch Rhigos down to Glyneath and down the old Neath road to Neath. Over Cimla and home. 101km and 1,473m of climbing. Great weather, just a bit chilly higher up.