My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on June 15, 2022, 09:31:57 PM
-
I'll be out on Sunday to lead the 'Social' group ride and will post a route before the weekend
Current weather forecast is not great so hopefully it will improve before the weekend, as I've said previously I'll be out whatever!
New members are welcome and we will ride at the pace of the slowest rider
-
Sunday's route, a little over 40 miles, coffee stop in Porthcawl
https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/111604923
Out via Treoes, Pencoed and Sarn. Then on to Porthcawl and return via Kenfig Hill
-
Weather forecast looking better, jettison the rain cape and bring the factor 50
-
So who was the mug that forgot the factor 50? Had to have a quick stop in Tesco's Cowbridge before riding over :-[
5 riders out today, Tammy, Rahul, Paul, Richard B and me.
Weather was fine, route was comfortable for all, good cakes at the coffee stop and all got home safely. Will have to do it again sometime!!
Unfortunately I'm away for a couple of weeks but Richard and Paul have offered to take on role of ride leader in my absence
Thanks