My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: RichardB on May 26, 2022, 08:08:12 AM

Title: Social Ride 29 May
Post by: RichardB on May 26, 2022, 08:08:12 AM
No Andy or Paul this week so I will be leading this Sunday’s social ride. I’ll post a route in the next day or so. It will be around 40 miles with a coffee stop.
Title: Re: Social Ride 29 May
Post by: RichardB on May 26, 2022, 09:07:59 PM
Here's the route, out into the Vale, home round the coast with a coffee stop in Cafe Velo in Llantwit Major. 40 Miles with the coffee stop after 25. I'll be looking for extra miles when we get back into Bridgend.

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/98048883

See you all Sunday
Title: Re: Social Ride 29 May
Post by: Bob.F on May 27, 2022, 07:47:57 AM
Legs should be suitably warmed up in time for the climb!
Title: Re: Social Ride 29 May
Post by: RichardB on May 29, 2022, 03:44:29 PM
Six of us set out this morning’s social ride, me, Tammy, Graham, Scott, Carl and Rahul (hope I’m spending your name correctly). Enjoyable leisurely ride as planned into the vale and around the coast with just a few climbs to test the group. Good conditions, warm and sunny with just a light breeze. Coffee stop at Cafe Velo where we met Chris Goodwin who then rode the home leg with us. Well done Rohal today on only his second ride with the club. See you all gain next week.