My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: RichardB on April 29, 2022, 10:42:20 PM

Title: Social Ride 1 May 2022
Post by: RichardB on April 29, 2022, 10:42:20 PM
Andy is not around this week. I think Paul or Lee may possibly post a ride for this Sunday. If not I’ll post a ride and lead the group.
Title: Re: Social Ride 1 May 2022
Post by: Lee S on April 29, 2022, 11:38:50 PM
Sorry but I won’t be riding this Sunday, hope to be out the following week.
Title: Re: Social Ride 1 May 2022
Post by: Paul Longthorn on April 30, 2022, 07:36:48 AM
Hello All

Andy has asked me to post a social ride this week.

Brackla - Coychurch - Treoes - Llangan - Graig Penllyn - City - Watery Lane - Welsh St Donets -  A48 very briefly- Turn at Aubery Arms - Green Dragon Lane - head toward East Aberthaw. Onto the Coast Rd toward Roose - Passed the airport and coffee in Porthkerry Park. Then Head home.
Road toward Wick- St Athan - Llantwit Major - St Donet’s - St Brides Major - Ewenny -Home.

Should be around 40 miles at the pace of the slowest rider all welcome see you Sunday.
Title: Re: Social Ride 1 May 2022
Post by: RichardB on April 30, 2022, 09:18:36 AM
Hello All

Andy has asked me to post a social ride this week.

Brackla - Coychurch - Treoes - Llangan - Graig Penllyn - City - Watery Lane - Welsh St Donets -  A48 very briefly- Turn at Aubery Arms - Green Dragon Lane - head toward East Aberthaw. Onto the Coast Rd toward Roose - Passed the airport and coffee in Porthkerry Park. Then Head home.
Road toward Wick- St Athan - Llantwit Major - St Donet’s - St Brides Major - Ewenny -Home.

Should be around 40 miles at the pace of the slowest rider all welcome see you Sunday.

Thanks Paul
Title: Re: Social Ride 1 May 2022
Post by: Bob.F on April 30, 2022, 12:59:57 PM
This time I'm definitely going to be there.
Title: Re: Social Ride 1 May 2022
Post by: carlos45 on May 01, 2022, 06:24:25 AM
I'm going to miss today and next Sunday as I've got carten next Saturday.
Title: Re: Social Ride 1 May 2022
Post by: Bob.F on May 01, 2022, 12:47:25 PM
Newbie mistake.  DIdn't bolt a cleat on properly, did the comedy fall, landed on my left shoulder!  So not funny.

Next week then......
Title: Re: Social Ride 1 May 2022
Post by: Paul Longthorn on May 01, 2022, 02:01:52 PM
Just me out this week rode the posted route, I’ll post next weeks ride later in the week.
Title: Re: Social Ride 1 May 2022
Post by: RichardB on May 01, 2022, 02:43:18 PM
I'm going to miss today and next Sunday as I've got carten next Saturday.
Good luck with Carten next weekend Carl
Title: Re: Social Ride 1 May 2022
Post by: carlos45 on May 01, 2022, 03:54:14 PM
Thank you Richard I think I'm ready for it now .