My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on April 14, 2022, 01:33:31 PM
-
I'll be back to take out the Social group ride this Sunday. Weather forecast is looking average, not the bright sunshine that some had suggested was coming our way for Easter Bank Holiday but not too bad.
Route will be around 35 miles with a coffee stop. I will post a route later today.
All riders welcome
-
Here's the route for Sunday, out via Ewenny. Llandow and Llancarfan, then Welsh St Donats and the lanes home via City.
Coffee stop in Cowbridge or maybe try Fredwell cafe as previously suggested.
https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/80936394
33 miles and 1617 ft of elevation
See you Sunday
-
I'm up for Sunday morning cheers .
-
Yep. I'll be there. Seem to have shoulder and med's sorted now
-
7 riders out for a casual loop around the Vale, although we did find a few bumps and the pace did occassionally pick up.
Carl, Carl, Richard, Richard, Lee, Tammy and myself were out njoyin the sunshne and dry roads.
An uneventful but enjoyable morning with a coffee stop in The Hare and Hounds. The suggestions of taking the long way ome was declined and we stuck to the route apart from me missing the turning to St Mary's Well for the swcond time.
Hope to see you all next week
-
Enjoyed that today thanks Andy. See you next week.