My Community
General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Comedy Kev on April 10, 2014, 02:09:27 PM
-
Tonight see's the return of Comedy Kev :D see you all at 7pm !
-
I'LL go for a run with the Brackla Harriers then! ;)
-
Only 3 out tonight !!!
Comedy Kev,Adrian (Harpo) and myself.
Kev completed 16 miles at 16mph average,that's his best so far.Well Done Kev !!!
So Harpo and I just had to grind it out.
Still resurfacing works on-going on the normal circuit. So alternative route was taken.
Strong wind on the return straight, no surprises there.!!!
Harpo worked really hard and we both managed 20 miles in 55 mins.
Cheers.
Mark.
-
Does it look like the resurfacing will extend down the chain gang course?
My fingers and toes are crossed that it does :)
-
Hi Teresa,
There`s a lot of resurfacing work going on, from what I could see mainly around the junctions within the locality.
I would hope that the main routes through the estate will also be completed, as we all know they have degraded considerably over the last few years.
We live in hope !!!
Does anybody have access to the "master plan"???
Cheers,
Mark