My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Nige on January 24, 2022, 01:40:05 PM
-
Hello Oggies,
as you all know membership is free this year providing I get an updated membership form from you. This can be filled in at the club house on a Monday from 19:00, can be down loaded and sent in the post, can be given to me or you can email it to me.
So free, lots of ways of getting the form to me.....still a few of you to get a form to me if you want FREE MEMBERSHIP!!!!!!!
Look forward to seeing a flood of membership forms for 2022.
Nige
-
bump!!!!!!
-
Hi, Nige;
While I sent my membership renewal form in some time back, I was just wondering if it might be possible or appropriate to publish a current membership list as it might encourage those who have yet to respond?
Looking forward to some improving weather, and a better season to come. Cheers.
-
Hi, Nige;
While I sent my membership renewal form in some time back, I was just wondering if it might be possible or appropriate to publish a current membership list as it might encourage those who have yet to respond?
Looking forward to some improving weather, and a better season to come. Cheers.
Hi,
sorry GDPR would not allow this.........however sadly a few names i would have expected to see forms from are not renewing or hopefully just late in filling in the forms. I will have an update at the committee meeting on the 28th Feb 19:00
-
Understood, just a thought, thanks for responding.
-
Hi Nige
I was wondering the same thing-I sent mine in quite a while back and just assumed you had it-am I correct?
-
Yes Tom and Geoff I have had your forms