My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Steven on December 22, 2021, 02:51:03 PM
-
I have found out today that Tim Raine's wife, Keryl has passed away. Many of you may not know Tim but he has been associated with the Club for many years. The reason you may not have seen him is that he has devoted his time to caring for her for the last few years. I have sent him a message on behalf of the Club.
-
Thank you for posting this, and sending him a message from the club.
Tim was absolutely dedicated to Keryl.
Very sad news.
-
Thats sad, Tim is a lovely fella.
-
So sad to hear this happening to such a nice person. Thanks for sending a message of support on behalf of the club.
-
Yes very sad news thanks for letting us all know Steven.
-
Thank you for letting us know, very sad news and I know Tim was dedicated in his role as carer.
Hope we will see him back at the club some time soon.