My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: RichardB on November 03, 2021, 08:07:31 PM
-
I plan to be out this week, the forecast looking a lot better than last week.
Let’s go with the route that Rich L had originally planned for the chasers the week before last week;
https://www.strava.com/routes/2866677493476163214
Coffee stop at around 55km in Cowbridge somewhere.
-
I'm ok for tomorrow
-
Can’t make it tomorrow. Have a good one!
-
Thanks to Rich L for today’s route which he has posted a few weeks ago before the spell of poor weather. Seven “chasers” out today, me Rich L, Karl, Mark Rosser, Chris, Greg and Andy as there were no takers for his social ride. Chilly to start but warmed up with the sun coming out later. Followed route as planned riding as group, up Smillog and the climb to Penygraig and then a fast run down from Porth to Pontypridd, with a lot of hanging on from me. Andy left us at Llantrisant and the rest of us pressed onto to Cowbridge and the cafe stop at Cafe aroma. Good coffee and a good selection of cakes, I hope my bank loan is approved. And then the home leg which was paused early on for a puncture repair for Rich L after hitting a hole in the road which I think we all managed to ride over. Good team effort for the repair. I dropped off on the climb up from the Llantwit roundabout but did pick up the group again in Ewenny after they had ridden around the coast. Thanks all, see you next week.