My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: RichardB on October 14, 2021, 08:06:52 AM
-
I’m out Sunday, weather looking ok. I’ll post something tomorrow/Saturday.
-
Aberdare loop clockwise with coffee stop in Bradley’s.
-
Four chasers out initially this morning, me, Mark, Karl and Chris. But we lost Mark very early to a puncture leaving just the three of us for the majority of the ride. Enjoyable group ride in good conditions, dry and chilly to start with the sun coming out later. Karl and Chris did most of the work with some long turns on the front with me taking a turn when I could get to the front. The usual reliable coffee and cake stop at Bradley’s where we all enjoyed large slices of the coffee and walnut cake. 110km and 730m of climbing for me today. See you all again next week.