My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ade on September 21, 2021, 05:54:51 PM

Title: Amblers/Social 26 September
Post by: Ade on September 21, 2021, 05:54:51 PM
To give Andy the option to join the chasers I'll take this group on Sunday. I'm thinking Ogmore, Llantwit, Cowbridge, Talbot Green. Internet tells me there is a Costa in TG but there is also Bradleys or we stop in Cowbridge. From here we can choose to head back via Llanharan or push on to Coed Ely and GlynOgwr depending on who is out and how we feel.
Title: Re: Amblers/Social 26 September
Post by: xrayspecs on September 21, 2021, 06:23:05 PM
There is a costa but may be busy with shoppers and quite small so may not cope with a big group.
Title: Re: Amblers/Social 26 September
Post by: Andy H on September 21, 2021, 08:12:14 PM
Thanks Ade, as it happens I'm away, again, this weekend so glad someone else can lead
Title: Re: Amblers/Social 26 September
Post by: Benphillips on September 24, 2021, 03:59:05 AM
Hi, I'm not a club member but am thinking of joining, is there any chance I could attend this week's amblers?
Title: Re: Amblers/Social 26 September
Post by: Dave W on September 24, 2021, 11:32:37 AM
Hi Ben you are more than welcome to join the ride.

you are allowed up to 4 rides before becoming a member as this then covers you for insurance to ride. Along with British cycling membership.
Title: Re: Amblers/Social 26 September
Post by: Benphillips on September 25, 2021, 12:00:54 PM
Thanks Dave, where do you guys meet up? And what time?
Title: Re: Amblers/Social 26 September
Post by: RichardB on September 25, 2021, 12:04:20 PM
At Physique at the Triangle in Brackla. We leave at 9am prompt so get there 5 or 10 mins earlier.
Title: Re: Amblers/Social 26 September
Post by: Benphillips on September 26, 2021, 04:36:22 AM
I can't sleep after a week of night shifts so I won't be there this week but I'm determined to get out with you all as soon as I can.
Title: Re: Amblers/Social 26 September
Post by: Ade on September 26, 2021, 01:57:57 PM
No amblers this week. See the chasers for the ride report.