My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: RichardB on June 10, 2021, 01:33:38 PM
-
I’ll be out Sunday. Weather looking good. I’ll post route next day or so. I’m thinking Vale and coast with coffee stop out on the coast somewhere. Lee - that cafe you stopped at the other week on Penarth seafront looked good?
-
I too hope to be out this Sunday. Richard - that lovely Penarth seafront cafe was on this 60 mile route and is popular with cyclists, maybe we can do a variation of this route?
https://www.strava.com/routes/2838077901785100618
-
Let’s just go with that route Lee.
-
Looks like great weather for Sunday. Don’t think I can join you this week. Have a good one!
-
Ok, see you next time Denise.
-
I have family commitments the next two Sundays so have to get out early and won't make club runs. Enjoy!
-
7 of us out this morning in a mixed group ride and in fabulous conditions. Out today were me, Rich L, Karl, Lee, Steve Chapman, Paul L and Adrian Lewis. Did our best to keep the group together and ride as a group which we did do for the most part. Followed Lee’s route as planned out to Cardiff and through the Bay and up the nice little climb out of the Marina into Penarth town. Good coffee stop in the busy seafront in the cafe recommended by Lee. The pace did start to pick up then on the way home from Penarth. The group split into two around Rhoose with me, Rich, Karl, Steve and Lee pressing on. Strong turns on the home leg from Rich and Steve. Hope Paul and Adrian had a good ride in too. Enjoyable ride today and pretty hot on that home leg from Penarth to Bridgend and around 57 miles for me today.
See you all next week.